Older versions of Replay Music (version 6 and older) may not be able to access our registration server to activate the program. Updating to a newer version is the best course of action. But for those that do not wish to update, here's the workaround:
- Download register.zip from here: http://downloads.applian.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Register.zip
- Unzip to find register.dll
- In Windows Explorer navigate to the folder where Replay Music resides. Likely C:/Program Files/Applian Technologies/Replay Music 6
- Copy register.dll into that directory replacing the file of the same name currently there.
- Close Replay Music and re-open. You should now be able to successfully activate.